High temperature welding cloth, also known as self-adhesive welding cloth, welding protective cloth, plastic-steel welding cloth, is high-strength fiberglass cloth used in plastic doors and windows welding for cladding, isolation of the heating plate. It is a new composite material that uses high-strength fiberglass cloth as the base cloth, and coat PTFE after multiple impregnations.
As a consumable accessories on the welding machine of plastic steel door and window, high temperature welding cloth can maintain its own ductility and doesn’t easy to shrink in high-temperature for its own high-temperature resistance characteristics. The residue in the welding process will rarely remain on the surface for its smooth surface and low friction coefficient.
Low surface finish or unevenness will lead to reduction of work efficiency, because you need to clear the residue before welding.
High-quality self-adhesive welding cloth has many advantages, such as uniform thermal conductivity, high strength, good temperature resistance, good anti-adhesion effect, and small thermal expansion coefficient.
Main performance characteristics of high temperature welding fabric
- High temperature cloth can use in the environment that temperature is between -196 ℃ and 300 ℃,and it has the advantage of weather resistance and anti-aging. After practical application, not only its strength have not been lower, but also its weight have not reduced when the cloth has been placed for 200 days at 250 ℃; its weight only have reduced by about 0.6% when it has been placed for 120 hours at 350 ℃; -180℃ ultra-low temperature will not produce cracks, and maintain the original softness.
- Non-adhesion: It is not easy to adhere to any substance. Easy to clean a variety of oil stains, stains or other attachments attached to its surface, paste, resin, paint and so on almost all sticky substances can be simply removed.
- It is resistant to chemical corrosion, strong acid, strong alkali, aqua regia and various organic solvents corrosion.
- Low friction coefficient (0.05-0.1), so it is the best choice for oil free self-lubricating.
- Light transmittance reached 6~13%.
- It has high insulation performance (dielectric constant small: 2.6, tangent: under 0.0025), and it is anti-ultraviolet, anti-static.
- It is drug-resistant, non-toxic, and almost can resistant to all pharmaceutical products.
- It is fireproof and flame retardant.