PTFE Coated Open Mesh Fabrics are made from high quality open mesh woven fiberglass coated with ptfe resin. The open mesh area allows maximum air flow optimizing drying times. Designed to operate in extremes of both temperature and chemical exposure, ptfe mesh belts have been a natural choice for dryer manufactures. It is ideally suited for conveying products and is commonly used in a wide variety of industries, such as gas, electric, infrared(IR), radio frequency(RF), microwave and ultraviolet(UV) conveyor drying operations.
Features and Benefits:
1.High temperature resistance: It can continuously work under -140℃ to 260℃,max resist high temperature up to 360℃
- Permeability: It can avoid wasting heat and improve drying efficiency for its permeability.
- Chemical resistance: It can resist all most of chemical medicines.
- Non-stick: It can easily remove all kinds of adhesives such as resin. Paint and chemical medicine, easy to clean.
- Good flex fatigue resistance: It has high tensile strength and excellent flex fatigue resistance. It’s better for small wheels
- Drying machine for non-woven textile, textile printing, silk-printing and dyeing machine.
- Shrinking machine for garment fabric, high-frequency and uv dryer.
- Conveyor belt for hot-air dryer, various of food baking, quick-frozen machines.
- Oiling machine for paper glazing and waxing, plant engineering.
- Separating sheet for hardboard production etc.