ptfe adhesive tape is a fiberglass fabric impregnated with PTFE dispersion and coated with high-temperature, pressure-sensitive silicone adhesive. It is a very durable and versatile product. The combination of PTFE, fiberglass and high temperature silicone adhesive allows ptfe adhesive tape to perform in continuous temperatures up to 500F. It is dimensionally stable and resistant to tears, punctures, abrasion and wear.
1). excellent heat resistance
2). non-stick surface
3). chemical and corrosion resistance
4). excellent insulating performance
5). non-toxic, long service life
1) As coatings of high-temperature roller, heating plate, release peel ply.
2) Heat-sealing materials for food, medicines and plastic bag.
3) As gaskets of trough, hopper, aviation molds.
4) Other fields in which surface treatment is needed to reach anti-stick, anti-corrosion and high temperature resistance properties.
5) For packaging, thermoplastic, composites, heat sealing, electrical and electronic industries.