PTFE coated glass cloth consist of a woven fiberglass coated with PTFE dispersion. They are designed for a wide range of applications and come in several grades to meet specific performance requirements.
- Outstanding temperature resistance(from -70℃ to +360℃)
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Superior non-stick surface, easy to clean
- High dielectric strength
- Dimensional stability
- Resistance to UV, IR and HF
- Used as various of liners to resist high temperature, such as microwave liner, and other liners.
- Used for heat-sealing or cutting of plastic bags or film, the manufacturing of dress shirts and blouses in the sizing process (to seal necks, collars and cuffs without damaging the fabric)
- Used as various conveyor belts, fusing belts, sealing belts and those needs performances of high temperature resistance, non stick, chemical resistance etc.