Silicone baking mat is composed of fiberglass and is coated on both sides with anti slip silicone, allowing for the dough to be rolled out effortlessly. Used daily by professionals, the sheets offer multipurpose uses for preparing, cooking, and heating up food. They’re also easy to clean–simply wipe them off using hot water and dish soap. Store them by either rolling them up or keeping them flat. Fiberglass baking mats replace parchment paper, and can be used at temperatures varying from -40℃ to 270 degrees℃ . The baking sheets are made in China.
- This kind of baking mat is made of non-toxic silicone rubber and has reinforced inner fiberglass fabric
- High Temperature resistant from -40oC up to 270oC
- Durable non-stickanti-slip easy clean surface, dishwasher safe, pure unbreakable food grade
- Used in conventional or microwave ovens for baking
- Logo printing, colorbox packing can be available to you
Before the first use:
- Wash in Warm, soapy water rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of cooking oil to condition the surface of the pan.
- Oiling the surface should not be necessary for subsequent uses unless the pan has been washed in the dishwasher when the surface will benefit from a light greasing.
Care and Use:
- Do not use with a broiler or open flame.
- The sudden temperature should not be over 250 centigrade when you use it.
- Wash with warm, soapy water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Don’t impact violently or scratch with sharp instruments
- Don’t use it without anything when heating in microwave oven